Monday, July 29, 2013

And the Possum saga continues.

  He has returned. . . without taking any lives. Joe the Possum walked around the coop, BUT he cannot get in. After deep cleaning the coop the door may have been open but he killed through the fence. So we put up chicken wire. The dog went out this morning (He tracks) and he alerted. I had him smell the coop.
 He will be trapped and disposed of (either let go or one of my redneck friends with kill him)
 Because I need blog pictures I will upload random rabbitry photos.(not all of my rabbits are shown just an example of every breed)

 Penn's Misty (Above)

Reese/Bombens D1
Known as Cowboy up
Netherland Kicks silver marten homebred.  to the left and below is Auden the E. Angora granddaughter to the 2012 convention winner

No comments:

Post a Comment